Last updated on April 17th, 2022 at 08:05 am
NTA JEE Main Online Form 2022
Post Update: 10 March 2022
Short Details: The Ministry of Education (MOE), Government of India(Gol) has Established the National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent, autonomous, and self-sustained premier testing organization under the Societies Registration Act (1860) for conducting efficient, transparent, and international standardized tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admission to premier higher education institutions with a mission to improve equity and quality in education by developing and administering research-base valid, reliable, efficient, transparent, fair and international level assessments.
- Online Apply Date: 01 March 2022
- Online Registration Last Date: 31 March 2022
- Announcement of the City of Examination: 1st Week of April 2022
- Admit Card Available: 2nd Week of April 2022
- Date of Examination: 16 April to 21 April 2022
- Answer Key Available: Notify Soon
- Declaration Result : Notify Soon
- For appearing in the JEE (Main) – 2022, there is no age limit for the candidates. The candidates who have passed the class 12/equivalent examination in 2020, 2021, or appearing in 2022 irrespective of their age can appear in JEE (Main) – 2022 examination. Jee Main Online Registration 2022
- Candidates passed class 12th/equivalent examination in 2020,2021 & 2022 OR
- Candidates Appearing in class 12th/equivalent examination in 2022, are eligible to appear in JEE (Main) 2022.
Course Name: BE/B. Tech/B.Arch.
Instruction JEE (Main) 2022
- Photo Instruction: Upload Passport size scanned clear photo.
- Aadhar card is compulsory for JEE Main 2022.
- Scanned Documents: Passport size photo, Signature and father/guardian signature.
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|How to Apply (PDF)||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Brochure||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|