Table of Contents
NTA UGC NET Onilne Form 2022
Post Update: 03 May 2022
National Tesking Agency (NTA) are recently invited for the online application form to the Under Graduate Course UGC NET December 2021 & June 2022 (Merged Cycle). All eligible/interested candidates can read official notification before apply online.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
NTA UGC National Eligibility Test December 2021 & June 2022
- Online Apply Date: 30 April 2022
- Online Apply Last Date: 20 May 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 20 May 2022 (11:50 p.m.)
- Correction form: 21-23 May 2022
- Admit Card: Soon
- Exam Date: Soon
- General Candidates: Rs. 1100/-
- EWS/OBC-NCL Candidates: Rs. 550/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Thirdgender Candidates: Rs. 275/-
Payment Mode: Pay application fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/E-Chllan fee mode.
- JRF: Maximum Age: 30 years
- NET: No Age Limit
- Age Relaxation: As per rules (Read official Notification)
- Candidates passed/appeared Master Degree in concerned Subject with at least 50% Marks.
- For more details read Information Bulletin. Bulleting given below important links.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Downoad Notification||Click Here|
|Download Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is UGC-NET December 2021 & June 2022 (merged cycle)?
The University Grants Commission (UGC) has entrusted the responsibility of conducting UGC-NET to the NTA. UGC-NET is a test being conducted to determine the eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Assistant Professor & Junior Research fellowship both in college and university
- What is the responsibility of NTA for, UGC NET exam?
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is an examination conducting body, which conducts the UGC NET since December 2018 as per the relevant norms/guidelines/regulations stipulated by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The Role of NTA is confined to registration of candidates for the exam, admitting them to the exam, conducting the exam in the prescribed mode, display of answer keys and inviting challenges thereto from interested candidates, finalizing the answer keys, processing the results based upon the Final Answer Key(s) and issuing the Score Card to the respective candidates online and handover the result data to UGC. The NTA also issue E- Certificate and JRF Award Letter for the Qualified candidates of UGC NET, since June 2019.
- What are the exam timings?
The exam will be held for UGC-NET December 2021 & June 2022 (merged cycle) from 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM & 03:00 PM to 06:00 PM.
- What is the mode of conducting the test?
The test will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- What is the syllabus?
For syllabus, please refer to the Information Bulletin of UGC-NET (merged cycle), hosted on NTA website: ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Will there be negative marking for wrong answers?
No. There is no negative marking for wrong answers. Please refer to Information Bulletin hosted on the website ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- What is my rank on all India basis in UGC-NET?
Rank is not assigned in UGC-NET.