Table of Contents
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
Post Update: 12 September 2022 SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
Short Details: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) are recently invited for the online application form to the post of Junior Engineer (JE) in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts Recruitment notification has been released. Interested candidates can apply by 10 September by visiting ssc.nic.in. of Paper-1 (CBT) The event will be held in the month of November. All eligible/interested candidates can read official notification before apply online.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
Important Dates SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
- Apply Online Start On : 10 September 2022 (Link Active Soon)
- Last Date Of Registration : 01 October 2022
- Last date for generation of offline Challan : Available Soon
- Last date for making online fee payment : Available Soon
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) : Available Soon
- Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges : Available Soon
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination : December 2022
- Schedule of Paper-II (conventional) : To be notified later
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates : Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates : Rs.00/-
- Payment Mode : Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Ru Pay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Minimum Age : 21 Yrs.
- Maximum Age : 37 Yrs.(General Male)
- Maximum Age : 40 Yrs.(Women -General/EBC/BC)
- Maximum Age : 42 Yrs.(SC/ST)
- Age Relaxation : As per Rules. (Read Official Notification For More Details.
Education Qualification SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree from the University or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Read Official Full Notification For More Details.
- अलग-अलग पद के लिए अलग-अलग योग्यता रखा गया है, कृपया नोटिफिकेशन पढ़े
Total Vacancy: N/A
Vacancies: Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in >Candidate’s Corner > Tentative Vacancy)
Pay Scale & Selection Mode SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
- Pay Scale: Pay Level-6 (Rs 35400-112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission.
- Selection Mode: As per rules
|Apply Online (Registration)||Active link Soon|
|Download Notification||Available Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
SCHEME OF THE EXAMINATION FOR COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION
The Scheme of the Examination will be conducted in three tiers as indicated below:
1st Tier — Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
2nd Tier — Main Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
3rd Tier — Personality Test /Interview or Skill Test, where applicable Candidates opting for post of Sub-Inspector in CPOs will be required to undergo Physical Endurance Test (PET)/Medical Examination at any convenient time after declaration of result of Tier I.