Table of Contents
SSC CHSL (10+2) 2021 Check Application Status 2022
Post Update: 06 May 2022
Short Details: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Are recently Uploaded application Status/Admit Card for the Application Form to Post of CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2021. All All Registered Candidates Can Check Application Status/Download Admit Card Given Below Important Links.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Combined Higher Secondary Level Recruitment 2021
SSC CHSL 10+2 2021 Application Status/Admit Card 2022
- Advt. Available On: 01 February 2022
- Online Apply Start: 01 February 2022
- Registration Last Date: 07 March 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 08 March 2022
- Offline Payment Last Dat: 09 March 2022
- Last Date for Payment Through Challan (During working Hours of Bank): 10 March 2022
- Correction Application Form & Online Payment Correction Charges: 11 March to 15 March 2022 (23:00)
- Tier-I Exam Date: 24 May to 10 Jun 2022
- Tier-I Admit Card: May 2022
- General/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PwD/ESM and Female All Category Candidates; Rs. 00/-
- Payment Mode: Pay Exam fee through Debit Card/Credit Card / Net Banking/E– Challan Fee Mode Only.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Age Relaxation: As per rules (Read Official Notification)
- Candidates Passed Class 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam from Recognized board.
Post Name: LDC, JSA, PA, SA, DEO,
Total Vacancy: N/A
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs.
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs.
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)
Selection Mode: As per rules
|Check Application Status (Bihar & UP)||Click Here
|Other Religion Check Status||Click Here|
|Form Correction||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|